RK Legal Advisor
We at RK Legal Advisors hold phenomenal experience in providing the best legal advice and consultation to our NRI clients in divorce and separation cases. Our team of lawyers and staff are well versed with provisions under Hindu marriage act and understand the nuances of Divorce cases - from drafting and filing of divorce petitions, mutual divorce petitions, maintenance cases, permanent alimony cases, Domestic Violence cases and all other related matrimonial law proceedings
Matrimonial Dispute Lawyers
The team of lawyers at RK Legal Advisors have vast experience to handle, manage and resolve divorce issues of NRIs in an efficient manner. We ensure that legal rights of our NRI clients are well protected within the legal framework. Our sincere efforts are to avoid the hassles of legal route and reach an amicable settlement. In absence of the settlement, we adopt the aggressive litigation course to pursue the case for our NRI clients in courts.
- A Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage) ends marital relationship between a husband and wife
- Divorce is difficult and traumatic situation for both the parties. On one hand you have to deal with pain of losing your marriage and on other side you have to take care of emotional and social trauma being faced by your family.
- In addition, the procedures for divorce can be complicated and involves various aspects like
- Legal separation of the parties
- Alimony to spouse in terms of monthly maintenance
- Division and transfer of property and assets
- Custody of Children
- Cost effective negotiations and settlements through mediation