Management of the property and ensuring their rights to property may involve a number of roadblocks for NRIs. Raj & Kanwar Legal Advisors are well-known NRI property lawyers settled in Chandigarh, Punjab. The team helps NRI clients in dealing with property matters all across India. The property lawyers provide services related to both ancestral as well as investment properties to NRI clients.
Types Of Property:
Ancestral Property: It is defined as the property that has been inherited up to four generations in male lineage without being divided throughout the period. Ideally, the property should have been passed from great grandfather to grandfather and then to the father and finally to the client. Both sons and daughters have a right to share in the ancestral property. Investment Property: NRIs can invest in land or property in India. They may have sole ownership or joint ownership with any other NRI or resident Indian.
As our position of NRI property lawyers in Chandigarh, Punjab; we provide a wide array of services to our NRI clients settled across various countries.
- Property Management: Our team of property lawyers helps NRI clients in managing different aspects of their property including-
- Property Search (physically and in government records)
- Transfer Of Property
- Partition Of Joint Property
- Buying Or Selling Of Property
- Land & Property Disputes: We have a team of civil litigation lawyers in Chandigarh to help and represent NRI clients in property disputes-
- Illegal & Unauthorized Sale/Transfer Of Property
- Illegal Possession Of Property
- Encroachment Of Property And Land Grabbing
- Landlord Tenant Issues – Evict Non Paying Tenants
- Handover Of Possession Of Property With Real Estate Developer
- Creation Of Fake Land Records In Government Records
Raj & Kanwar Legal Advisors provide complete assistance to NRI clients with an aim to help them mark their legal rights to property and ensure an amicable experience for them. Our team of NRI property lawyers holds extensive experience and is accustomed with all the possible issues that may be faced by NRI clients while claiming their right to a property. For more information on property laws for NRIs, visit SCO 286, 2nd Floor, Sector 35 – D, Chandigarh. You can also call at +919872724414.