NRI Property Lawyers
Management of the property and ensuring their rights to property may involve a number of roadblocks for NRIs. NRI property lawyers help NRI clients in dealing with property matters all across India. The property lawyers provide services related to both ancestral as well as investment properties to NRI clients.
Types Of Property:
Ancestral Property: It is defined as the property that has been inherited up to four generations in male lineage without being divided throughout the period. Ideally, the property should have been passed from great grandfather to grandfather and then to the father and finally to the client. Both sons and daughters have a right to share in the ancestral property. Investment Property: NRIs can invest in land or property in India. They may have sole ownership or joint ownership with any other NRI or resident Indian.
Efficient NRI property lawyers provide a wide array of services to the NRI clients settled across various countries.
- Property Management: The property lawyers help NRI clients in managing different aspects of their property including-
- Property Search (physically and in government records)
- Transfer Of Property
- Partition Of Joint Property
- Buying Or Selling Of Property
- Land & Property Disputes: Experienced civil litigation lawyers in Chandigarh help and represent NRI clients in property disputes-
- Illegal & Unauthorized Sale/Transfer Of Property
- Illegal Possession Of Property
- Encroachment Of Property And Land Grabbing
- Landlord-Tenant Issues – Evict Non-Paying Tenants
- Handover Of Possession Of Property With Real Estate Developer
- Creation Of Fake Land Records In Government Records
NRI property lawyers provide complete assistance to NRI clients with an aim to help them mark their legal rights to property and ensure an amicable experience for them. The lawyers hold extensive experience and are accustomed to all the possible issues that may be faced by NRI clients while claiming their right to property.